LOCO values your privacy. We would never sell or trade your personal or business information. We collect information for several reasons:
- To communicate news and events to members and others interested in our work;
- To announce members-only relevant information, such as new programs or member-to-member discounts;
- To post member profiles on our website; and
- To improve our services through member surveys.
LOCO collects information in several ways:
- From our newsletter subscribers, we collect contact information only. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From our members, we collect business information, including location, contact and number of employees, to create member place marks on the map and manage memberships.
- From our members, we collect profile information describing the history, activities and aspirations of the business, social media links to create a detailed online business profile.