LOCO’s Founding, Community and Sustaining Members are innovators in their fields. They recognize the potential of LOCO’s vision and want to be on the cutting edge of building a powerful network of businesses to change our economy and our world for the better.
Our partners reflect the values we hold for all community leaders in the local economy movement – leadership, innovative, local products/services, great workplaces, community stewardship and environmental stewardship. They understand the value of supporting and promoting local businesses and creating community amongst owners to strengthen BC’s local economy.
Please contact us if your organization is interested in one of these levels of membership. If you are looking for our regular business membership pricing (from $95-395 per year), find them HERE.
Founding Members: $5,000 per year
We provide founders with maximum recognition online, in the media and to other local businesses in our network:
- Logo profiled on our website and in our newsletter for one year next to founding members, Vancity, Mills Office Productivity, Renewal Partners, RTown, Octane Retail and Salt Spring Coffee.
- Profiled and mentioned as main sponsors in all media exposure (ex. radio, print, online).
- Share your company’s initiatives and news with our network (social media, newsletter, website, blog).
- Annual membership (includes monthly networking mixers, health care benefits & legal packages, participation in our BC Buy Local campaign and discounts from our members).
- We find ways to work with our Founding Members, co-hosting mixers and collaborating on projects.
- Founding Members provide LOCO with support in various ways, with in-kind donations or by sponsoring one of our programs or projects. Salt Spring Coffee is a partner in our Zero Hero campaign, Mills Basics is participating in our Local Procurement study on the impacts of local purchasing and Vancity is a sponsor of our BC Buy Local campaign.
If you have an idea on how we can work together for your company to become a Founding Member, please get in touch!
Community Member: $2,500 per year
We provide Community Members with recognition online and to other local businesses in our network:
- Logo profiled on interior website pages for one year next to community members, Saul Good Gift Co, River Market, MODO, Recycling Alternative, Dehoney Financial Group and HiVE Vancouver.
- Annual membership (includes monthly networking mixers, health care benefits & legal packages, participation in our Buy Local campaign and discounts from our members).
- We create different projects and ways to work together with our community members. Dehoney Financial Group developed an extended health and dental plan, RRSP contribution program and critical illness plan. Recycling Alternative developed an association plan for our Zero Hero waste program to engage and support the move towards zero waste for LOCO members.
If you have an idea on how we can work together for your company to become a Community Partner, please get in touch!
Sustaining Member $1000
For your contribution to local businesses and the strength of BC’s local economy, we will promote you to other local businesses in our network and offer annual membership (includes monthly networking mixers, health care benefits & legal packages, participation in our Buy Local campaign and discounts from our members).
FIND OUR REGULAR BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP LEVELS FROM $95-395 PER YEAR HERE.